You as a customer signs an agreement with:
EcoMaint Parts AB
Phone: +46 (0) 72-2282237
Organization nr: 556934-4624
We accept orders by phone, email, post or in our web shop. If your company´s accounting department require a PO number, this must be mentioned in the order. Other information such as invoice address and delivery address must be presented. All orders are followed by an invoice, regardless of the chosen payment method.
- You can pay by bank transfer, PayPal in Euro an in SEK. Invoice payment is available for non private customers. To customers within the EU, Swedish VAT 25% will be added if you don't have a valid VAT-number.
- Ecomaint Parts AB will arrange the most suitiable shipping solution for your package and the cost is to be covered by you as a customer. Ecomaint Parts AB will inform the customer about the amount of the shipping fee before sending the package.
- Our stock contains mostly second hand automation equipment. Most of our items are powered up and tested and in those cases where the item is untested we will inform about that in our discription of the item in our web shop.
Our items various in condiotion and for that reason we label the items in different categories:
- USED: Second hand unit coming from a functioning machine.
- USED/NT: Second hand unit, not tested.
- NOS (New Old Stock): New spare part in opened or unopende original packaging, from old stock.
- NEW: New spare part.
- REP: Repaird unit.
- SPARE: Defective unit, for sale as a spare part.
Return- private customer
- Return from private customers is accepted within 14 days conditionally that the product is unused by customer. In case of return the customer is liable for the expences of return shipping.
EcoMaint Parts AB usually do not accept returns from companies. If a company wish to purchase a unit with the possibility to return, this must be presented together with the order.
Unless it is not specified anything different in our information in our web shop about the product, EcoMaint Parts AB is to ensure 6 months money back on second hand products including products in the category NOS (new old stock). 12 months money back is ensured for products in the category NEW. In case of warranty claims, EcoMaint Parts will send you a replacement product and in those cases where EcoMaint Parts AB can not provide a replacement product the customer will be refunded the purchasing amount reduced by the shipping costs.. At any warranty claims the customer pay the shipping both ways. This warranty is not valid if the product has been exposed to any physical damage or lack of proper care and maintenance. Any alturations, other than from original factory specifications, is not covered by this warranty.
EcoMaint Parts AB shall not be liable for non-fulfilment which is totally or partly due to circumstances beyond EcoMaint Parts AB’s control. Thus, EcoMaint Parts AB shall be exempted from liability in fulfilling any agreement in the case of circumstances which prevent punctual or faultless delivery, if the circumstances are not due to EcoMaint Parts AB’s commission or omission. Neither party shall be held responsible for any loss, damage, delay or lack of delivery arising from fire, strikes, lockouts, injunction or other labor troubles, governmental intervention including prohibition or extraordinary taxation upon import or export, war, riots, acts of terrorism, explosion, weather, flood, acts of God or nature, a shortage of, fuel, power, raw materials, labor, containers or transportation, accident, breakage of machinery or other apparatus, disruption of normal supplier channels of distribution, or any other act or force beyond the affected party’s reasonable control (i.e., a force majeure). Finally, loss due to the fault or omission on the part of EcoMaint Parts AB shall be compensated for by EcoMaint Parts in accordance with the general rules of Swedish law.